Saturday 28 July 2012

Eight Most Worn Things | Tag

The lovely Hollie from missjammyxo tagged me to do this so I thought I would give it a whirl!

1. Most Worn Lipstick/ Lip Gloss:

 It has to be MAC's 'Girl About Town.' I don't wear lipstick much, because I find it to be a hassle, but the long wear time and beautiful colour of this mean it's a product I reach for this a hell of a lot over other products. I can eat meals and drink drinks and this will still be on my lips! If I can't be bothered to do anything with my eyes, I just slap this on.

2. Most Worn Earrings:
Like lipstick, I don't wear earrings much. I always plan to get into wearing them more, but it's just too much for me to remember. But these have been worn quite a bit by me. They were from Topshop about six months ago.

3. Most Worn Top

I bought this three of four years ago in Urban Outfitters and have worn it consistently ever since.

4. Most worn nail polish:
I'm cheating here. But Essie's 'Fiji' and Deborah Lippmann's 'I love the Nightlife' are soo different. I use them in different ways. Essie is a summery colours while 'I Love the Nightlife' is perfect in the winter over the top of a dark grey nail polish.

5. Most worn shoes:
Converse High tops in cream. I've been living in these shoes since I was eleven (not this actual pair, multiple pairs throughout the years). They're so easy to wear every day. I envy girls who can trot around heels every day because that is never, ever going to be me :(

6. Most worn hair product:
This one was easy because it's the only product I use on my hair other than oils. It gives volume and stops your hair going greasy as quickly, but leaves your hair feeling HORRIBLE.

7. Most worn perfume:




I got this over a year ago and still love it. It's sweet, which is what I like. But I think you either love this perfume or hate it.

8. Most worn bag:
I got this in TKMAXX and it ticked all of the boxes for my requirements in a bag. I love the gold hardware, the style of the leather, and the little phone holder on the inside!

I Tag you all to do this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read and comment on my little old blog. I endeavour to return your kindness and respond to all of your lovely comments.